Mar 31, 2021 – The Housing Fund will join other community partners on April 16th to help Nashvillians apply for tax relief assistance. Metrpolitan councilmembers Sharon Hurt and Kyonzte Toombs, Metropolitan Trustee Erica Gilmore, Department of Social Services Director Renee Pratt, and the Financial Empowerment Center’s Samantha Williams will also be participating and assisting with food distribution for those in need. The event will take place from 10am-2pm at Looby Park and Community Center, located at 2301 Rosa L. Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN, 37228.
- The Housing Fund Receives $10 Million Investment from Pinnacle Financial Towards Shared Equity Program
- New Community Land Trust (CLT) Projects Underway
- The Housing Fund Awarded $1.8 Million in CDFI Funds
- The Housing Fund to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- The Housing Fund to Participate in Build the Block Tax Relief Assistance and Food Distribution