Mar 31, 2021 – The Housing Fund will join other community partners on April 16th to help Nashvillians apply for tax relief assistance. Metrpolitan councilmembers Sharon Hurt and Kyonzte Toombs, Metropolitan Trustee Erica Gilmore, Department of Social Services Director Renee Pratt, and the Financial Empowerment Center’s Samantha Williams will also be participating and assisting with food distribution for those in need. The event will take place from 10am-2pm at Looby Park and Community Center, located at 2301 Rosa L. Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN, 37228.
- THE HOUSING FUND ACQUIRES NEW OFFICE BUILDING IN MADISON, TENNESSEE
- THE HOUSING FUND DEVELOPS ANOTHER COMMUNITY LAND TRUST PROPERTY
- Homeownership is Attainable in Nashville
- The Influence of Women in the Development of the Community Land Trust
- FIRST COMMUNITY LAND TRUST PROPERTY COMPLETED IN NASHVILLE