July 9, 2021 – The Housing Fund’s Community Land Trust program has 4 properties in various development stages with a remaining 11 in our portfolio. This shared equity homeownership model provides permanently affordable housing opportunities for generations of income-strained families and communities in Nashville. Our McKinney Street project in zip code 37208 is nearing completion. Please be on the lookout for updates on our home dedication and more completed projects.
- Nashville’s Legacy House Welcomes Family with Ribbon Cutting, Hosted by Moody Nolan and The Housing Fund
- THE HOUSING FUND ACQUIRES NEW OFFICE BUILDING IN MADISON, TENNESSEE
- THE HOUSING FUND DEVELOPS ANOTHER COMMUNITY LAND TRUST PROPERTY
- Homeownership is Attainable in Nashville
- The Influence of Women in the Development of the Community Land Trust