Information for Lenders
The Housing Fund’s loan program helps you close more loans, and get more people into homes. For many potential homebuyers, the large sum of money required for a down payment or closing costs is the single greatest barrier preventing them from buying a home. Often times, these potential buyers have sound credit and can afford monthly mortgage payments; they simply cannot save up the money required for a down payment. That’s where The Housing Fund’s Downpayment Program can help.
Steps to Settlement
- Lenders must fill out a Request for THF Loan Approval form and the Underwriting Checklist
- Note: Borrower must go through Homebuyer Education before closing. To find an educator near you, Click Here.
- Borrower must complete the THF Borrower Application. This can be completed at The Housing Fund or the First Mortgage Lender’s Office.
- The Housing Fund cannot begin underwriting until we have received both a completed Borrower Application and a Lender Loan package.
- The Housing Fund will contact the lender regarding the borrower’s status.
Contact Us with any questions--
Request for THF Loan Approval
THF Borrower Application